MICHAEL, SERPENTSLAYER TANK TOP
Looking for all styles + size? click here
The Archangel Michael is honored across faiths and spiritual systems as a champion of heroes, defender of the innocent, and vanquisher of evil.
I designed this emblem for my own use in my spiritual work to represent Michael in his aspect as the vanquisher of evil, symbolized by a sword descending from Heaven inlaid with his angelic name in Hebrew: Mi Ka El - Who [is] Like God.
The sword removes the head of the serpent, symbolizing Michael as the conqueror or Lucifer, the commander of the sinister forces.
From the point of Michael's sword drip two droplets, symbolizing the two essences expressed in all creation: the material drop of poison and the divine drop of medicine.
A classic, all-purpose unisex tank. A timeless classic intended for anyone looking for great quality and softness.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
|Body Length (inches)||26||27||28||29||30||31|
|Body Width (inches)||16 ¼||18 ¼||20 ¼||22 ¼||24 ¼||26 ¼|