MICHAEL, SERPENTSLAYER T-SHIRT
Looking for all styles + size? click here
The Archangel Michael is honored across faiths and spiritual systems as a champion of heroes, defender of the innocent, and vanquisher of evil.
I designed this emblem for my own use in my spiritual work to represent Michael in his aspect as the vanquisher of evil, symbolized by a sword descending from Heaven inlaid with his angelic name in Hebrew: Mi Ka El - Who [is] Like God.
The sword removes the head of the serpent, symbolizing Michael as the conqueror or Lucifer, the commander of the sinister forces.
From the point of Michael's sword drip two droplets, symbolizing the two essences expressed in all creation: the material drop of poison and the divine drop of medicine.
The left sleeve features the Seal of the Archangel Michael as I rectified it to the original Hebrew from the English corruption recorded in the Armadel Grimoire.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
Another way to show my appreciation to the Archangel. Love it. Great material too. Not at all too heavy.