The dust contains at least 3 ribs, 2 vertebrae, 2 kneecaps and a shoulder blade, as well as other miscellaneous bones.
Each bone has been thoroughly cleansed in smoke before being pulverized to dust.
Human bone dust has a WIDE range of applications, with almost countless uses:
- as a base for spiritual powders
- as candle dressing (warning: smells like what you'd expect when it burns!)
- as an offering
- for making marks or symbols to command or constrain spirits the dead
- as an ingredient in fetishes, effigies amulets and other spirit containers
- as an ingredient in a variety of oils,
- as a spell component, etc.
- as an ingredient in spiritual chalk for drawing sigils and other symbols
- to mix in with plaster or clay to form vessels to hold spirits
- to dust your hands/faces before entering the graveyard to be received favorably by the dead
- mix it with graveyard dirt in any spell or working in which you'd employ the latter
Some will simply carry it with them as a memento mori - a reminder that one day each of us will be nothing but bones, and eventually, all those bones will go to dust.
CAN NOT SHIP TO LOUISIANA, GEORGIA, OR TENNESSEE