[This is a donation based class! the $317 is the suggested donation for the 12-part series, but you're encouraged to pay what you feel is right for you by clicking 'Name Your Donation Amount' you'll always be able to make additional donation(s) as the classes progress if you feel called 🙏🏽]
This 6-week course will take you from absolute beginner through a full familiarity with the Hebrew Aleph Bet and familiarize you with its application in the famous Abracadabra amulet, as well as the first 8 figures from the legendary Greater Key of Solomon.
By the end of this 12-part workshop series you will be able to:
- Recognize, name and pronounce all 22 Hebrew letters and 5 final letter forms.
- Construct all 22 letters + final forms according to kabbalistic tradition.
- Create the Abracadabra amulet in Hebrew
- Create the Seven Pentacles of Saturn in Hebrew
- 6/13 ALEPH BET 1 - THE LETTERS + THEIR NAMES
- 6/15 ALEPH BET 2 - THE LETTERS + THEIR SOUNDS
- 6/20 ALEPH BET 3 - THE LETTERS + THEIR FORMS
- 6/22 ABRACADABRA AMULET
- 6/27 THE MYSTICAL FIGURE OF SOLOMON
- 6/29 FIRST PENTACLE OF SATURN
- 7/4 NO CLASS
- 7/6 SECOND PENTACLE OF SATURN
- 7/11 THIRD PENTACLE OF SATURN
- 7/13 FOURTH PENTACLE OF SATURN
- 7/18 FIFTH PENTACLE OF SATURN
- 7/20 SIXTH PENTACLE OF SATURN
- 7/25 SEVENTH PENTACLE OF SATURN
6/13 - 7/25 Mondays + Wednedays 6 PM EST (5 PM CST/4 PM MST/3 PM PST)
$26/suggested per lesson
($317 suggested for the 12-part series)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the cost for these classes?
Nothing! These classes are presented on a donation basis. The suggested donation per lesson is $26.
How long is each class?
Approximately 90-120 minutes, depending on the complexity of each topic and the pace of the class.
What prior experience/knowledge do I need?
None! This series is intended for complete beginners
What materials do I need?
Basic drawing supplies - Blank paper, pencil, eraser, a drawing compass, and a variety of chisel-tipped pens or markers.
Will I actually be making these amulets + pentacles in class?
A Yes! These are workshops where you will receive instruction and guidance in making each of the amulets and pentacles listed. These sessions are intended for *practice* - we will *not* be creating the proper ritual settings or have the appropriate astrological timing for their construction and these pentacles will *not* be magically valid.
Will I be able to make ACTUAL amulets and pentacles on my own after this class?
A. Yes - with practice. It's very strongly suggested you practice any amulet or pentacle until you're familiar with its form and content and are comfortable constructing it.
What if I can't attend the live sessions?
A. Register anyway! Registered students will receive a link to a recording of each class within 72 hours of its completion.
I'm just always impressed with how any classes by Brother Moses are conducted. His instruction is light-hearted, yet very respectful. It is also humbling and I look forward to going over the info again and again. Please consider checking out his work.